hello readers !Did you know Palazzo pants also known as palazzo trousers in British English, pantada Indian English. Pallazos were initially destined for the summer season style. And to be factual this isn’t the style statement for today, it has been in trend and first ever designed in early 1960s and 1970s.Palazzo pants are super wide-leg, loose, flowing pants that were super popular back in the ’60s and ’70s. As most trends tend to do, palazzo pants have recently made a comeback… a pretty big one. Palazzo pants flare out evenly from the waist to the ankle, therefore different from bellbottoms, which are snug until they flare out from the knee. From Casuals to Party it’s an every day occasion to carry it. Palazzo pants are amazing because they’re incredibly comfortable. With the right styling, they can work for cold weather. Also, they’re really ideal for warmer weather because they’re so light. Surprisingly, palazzo pants are also very versatile.
It’s impossible to go on fashion blogs without seeing at least one fabulous blogger wearing palazzo pants in a glam, yet completely effortless outfit. And I’m getting pretty jealous. I’ve been thinking about buying a pair for a while now, but I’ve been hesitant. I’m really short, and I have some curves, so I’ve always assumed that I would kind of be drowning in palazzo pants. But looking at certain outfit ideas has seriously inspired me.
- Wear a lace shirt with your palazzo pants for a pretty, feminine look.
- Do some light layering with a denim vest over a tank top.
- Or just pair them with a white tee and a statement necklace to keep things really simple.
- You wouldn’t except something tough and solid as a leather jacket to go so well with a flowery pants, but people love it!
- Add a blazer and heels \ wedges for a more professional look.
- Going on vacation? Wear a pair of light and airy palazzo pants as a cover-up that works after the beach too.
- Go bold with bright palazzo pants and tuck in a classic striped shirt for a really cute look.
- these pants feel like pajamas, and with a solid tank, they make a ridiculously comfy summer outfit.
- Wear a pair of high-waist palazzo pants with a crop top. It’s a nice way to give yourself some shape since they’re so wide.
- Wear all of one color for an outfit that sort of looks like a jumpsuit.
- If you’re not into the baggy look, make a knot in the front of any shirt to cinch it in at your waist.
- Tuck in a button-down shirt with a belt for a more professional outfit.
- For colder weather, a boxy cropped sweater looks cute with high-waisted palazzo pants.
- In the fall, add a cozy shirt and cute scarf for an effortlessly amazing look.
searching for the Trend with smart comfort ? This is for YOU !
keep reading folks, stay trendy!
fabricated JUST FOR YOU !
Keep flaunting, keep smiling.